SWISSTRAFFIC is a planning and consulting firm operating internationally in the fields of smart mobility solutions, traffic planning, traffic engineering and road safety. At SWISSTRAFFIC, we believe that mobility is one of the key areas influencing sustainability. All over the world, new products and services are evolving faster and faster, opening up a seemingly endless range of a possibilities. At the same time, companies, governments, cities and other stakeholders struggle to draw the right conclusions. Our aim is to support our clients and to apply an integral approach to addressing this higly complex issues.
With over 20 years of expertise in mobility, we are your partner for innovative and sutainable mobility solutions.
SWISSTRAFFIC combines innovative planning with the latest technology, and meets the highest demands of quality as a result. Our strengths lie in customer orientation, a dedicated and on-time service, and the continuous search for optimal solutions.
Alain Bützberger (President of the Board and Debuty CEO) founded SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. in 1999. With branches in Zurich, Ittigen, Brig, Sion and Lausanne, our employees are on site throughout Switzerland. The SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. currently employs between 20 and 30 staff members.
As per January 1st, 2018, Daniel Baumann is the new CEO of SWISSTRAFFIC. He joined the company in 2004. Since then, SWISSTRAFFIC has remained true to its philosophy to offer innovative solutions along with comprehensive and professional consultation. This concept is supported by our committed and highly-qualified personnel.
Always up to date for you
SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. prides itself in being a service-orientated company with a pool of highly-qualified professionals.
The SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. is of course always up to date in terms of cutting-edge technology, and constantly strives to develop economical and environmentally-friendly solutions. That is why our staff constantly take part in continuing-professional-development workshops and courses, and build on their professional know-how.
Rely on experienced specialists
As traffic engineers, SWISSTRAFFIC offers expert planning and competent consultation. All entrusted works are performed by specialised personnel – working with state-of-the-art technology and the latest software.
FRINGE BENEFITS - because you are worth it
- Free half-fare travelcard SBB - for your mobility
- Free parking for car and bicycle
- Free LUMO bike helmet (integrated lights &turn signals) - for your safety
- We help and support you in your search for accommodation
- Fresh fruit basket every week - for your health
- Mineral water for free - for your health
- Coffee is available free of charge
- Free grilled chicken lunch every Friday
Conviviality and a pleasant atmosphere are important to us:
- About once a month we meet for a beer after work
- We watch important sports events together
- An outdoor table football is available
- A lounge invites you to chill out in the garden in good weather
- Company trips - also abroad - take place once a year