SWISSTRAFFIC is a planning and consulting firm operating internationally in the fields of mobility, road safety and signalisation. Since 2008, SWISSTRAFFIC is, furthermore, working within the topic of smart city –smart mobility, and of late also in the internet of things – Mobility 4.0.
SWISSTRAFFIC combines innovative planning with the latest technology, and meets the highest demands of quality as a result. Our strengths lie in customer orientation, a dedicated and on-time service, and the continuous search for optimal solutions.
Alain Bützberger (President of the Board and Debuty CEO) founded SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. in 1999. With branches in Zurich, Ittigen, Brig, Sion and Lausanne, our employees are on site throughout Switzerland. The SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. currently employs between 20 and 30 staff members.
As per January 1st, 2018, Daniel Baumann is the new CEO of SWISSTRAFFIC. He joined the company in 2004. Since then, SWISSTRAFFIC has remained true to its philosophy to offer innovative solutions along with comprehensive and professional consultation. This concept is supported by our committed and highly-qualified personnel.
Always up to date for you
SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. prides itself in being a service-orientated company with a pool of highly-qualified professionals.
The SWISSTRAFFIC Inc. is of course always up-to-date in terms of cutting-edge technology, and constantly strives to develop economical and environmentally-friendly solutions. That is why our staff constantly take part in continuing-professional-development workshops and courses, and build their professional know-how.
Rely on experienced specialists
As traffic engineers, SWISSTRAFFIC offers expert planning and competent consultation. All entrusted works are performed by specialised personnel – working with state-of-the-art technology and the latest software.
FRINGE BENEFITS - because you are worth it
- Free half-fare travelcard SBB - for your mobility
- Free parking for car and bicycle
- Free LUMO bike helmet (integrated lights &turn signals) - for your safety
- We help and support you in your search for accommodation
- Fresh fruit basket every week - for your health
- Mineral water for free - for your health
- Coffee is available free of charge
- Free grilled chicken lunch every Friday
Conviviality and a pleasant atmosphere are important to us:
- About once a month we meet for a beer after work
- We watch important sports events together
- An outdoor table football is available
- A lounge invites you to chill out in the garden in good weather
- Company trips - also abroad - take place once a year